By Kevin Goffe, CEO | April 9, 2018
April 9, 2018: Demolition of the old branch space has been completed. The walk-up ATM off of Main Street has been removed. Steel installation to support the new second floor offices and reinforce the floor to support the new vestibule area will begin the second week of April. Some doorways to enter the old branch space are disappearing while new ones appear.
The Main Street entrance will remain closed through June. For now continue to use our rear entrance located off the parking area on Dean Avenue.
What’s already changed:
- Demolition of branch space
- Temporary teller line has been installed outside of customer service offices
- Financial Services Group office temporarily relocated to the second floor
- Main Street entrance closed (enter from rear parking lot off Dean Ave.)
- Walk-up ATM (off Main Street) closed April 3rd
- Partitions installed for Café wall near rear entrance.
What’s coming soon:
- Partitions for new first floor offices
- Installation of steel supports for second floor and new vestibule
Kevin Goffe, CEO
April 9, 2018: Demolition of the old branch space has been completed. The walk-up ATM off of Main Street has been removed.