Construction Continues in Dean Bank Main Office, May 1, 2018
By Kevin Goffe, CEO | May 1, 2018
Construction Continues in Dean Bank Main Office
April 30, 2018: Most of the changes continue to be out of public view for now. The ceiling/floor separating the first and second floors over the old lobby area has been installed. The noise level has increased again this week as we begin to install the pneumatic tubes from the drive up units to the new transaction area. In the meantime our drive-up continues to function as always. The change to the video monitors will happen sometime later in May.
The Main Street entrance will remain closed through June. For now continue to use our rear entrance located off the parking area on Dean Avenue.
What’s already changed:
- Demolition of branch space
- Temporary teller line has been installed outside of customer service offices
- Financial Services Group office temporarily relocated to the second floor
- Main Street entrance closed (enter from rear parking lot off Dean Ave.)
- Walk-up ATM (off Main Street) closed April 3rd
- Partitions installed for Café wall near rear entrance.
- Installation of steel supports for second floor and new vestibule.
- Ceiling over new first floor offices and front entry
What’s coming soon:
- Partitions for new first floor offices
- Activation of new drive-up system
Kevin Goffe, CEO