July 3, 2015
Dean Bank will soon be converting to a new Telephone Banking System “Phonelink” as our current technology is being discontinued. Here’s a brief summary of what will be changing and most importantly, what will NOT be changing:
What IS changing:
- Your PIN. On July 8th all PINs must be re-set. Your PIN will be re-set to the last 4 digits
of your Social Security number. Once logged in, customers may re-set their PINs at
- The Menu Options. Our new technology has some new features and options that
customers have asked for. As a result, the menu options will change. Please listen
carefully and proceed accordingly.
What’s NOT changing:
- The telephone number. Phonelink’s number will remain 877 541-DEAN (3326) or
508 541-HOME (4663).
- The functionality. All transactions you were able to make before will still be possible.
- The access. Customers can still bank by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Should you have any specific questions once the bank makes the switch to the new Phonelink, please ask any of our branch staff, give us a call or email us at
info at deanbank dot com.