Safekeeping Your ATM/Debit Card and PIN
- Treat your ATM/Debit Card like cash. Keep it in a safe place. Don't leave it lying around.
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Your ATM/Debit Card will only work with your PIN. Memorize your PIN. Never write your PIN on your card. Never let someone else enter your PIN for you.
- Do not reveal your PIN over the telephone, even if the caller claims to be with the bank or a law-enforcement official.
- Do not lend your card or give your PIN to others.
- To keep your account information confidential, always be sure to take your receipts and transaction records with you.
- Always be sure to record your transaction in your account register. Review and reconcile your monthly statement promptly to verify each ATM transaction. If there seems to be a discrepancy, please notify us at once.
- Protect your card with MasterCard® SecureCode™
- Download the MobiMoney™ app for card on/off control, card alerts and the ability to monitor card activity anytime.
If your card is lost, stolen, or if you think your PIN is being used by an unauthorized person(s), please call us immediately at 508.528.0088 during business hours or 800.472.3272 after normal business hours. For international calls dial 973.682.2652.