All Access Checking
All Access Checking is a convenient electronic checking account with UNLIMITED "other bank" ATM surcharge rebates* and FREE ATM transactions anywhere*.
- No minimum balance or monthly service charge ($25.00 minimum deposit to open account)
- No foreign ATM surcharges – UNLIMITED MONTHLY REBATES
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- eStatements (or $5.00 monthly fee for paper statements)
- 10 debit card transactions required per month
- Courtesy overdraft protection available if qualified
- Limit of 4 checks written per statement cycle ($1.00 per check fee applies after 4)
- Debit Card Rewards** – earn points to redeem for great gifts, travel and more with every non-pin Dean Bank Debit MasterCard® transaction
* A minimum of one deposit and 10 debit card transactions required each calendar month or a $10 monthly service fee applies. Account includes free monthly eStatements. To receive paper statements, a $5.00 fee applies each statement cycle. Dean Bank does not charge its customers for ATM or Debit MasterCard® transactions made anywhere in the world. However, other banks and owners of ATMs may impose a “surcharge” or “convenience fee” for using their machines. All Access Checking provides unlimited rebates for such transactions each month. Rebate will appear as a statement credit approximately 2 Business Days after surcharge is incurred. A $1.00 per check fee applies after 4 checks written per month.
** Account eligible for Dean Bank Debit Card Rewards. Eligibility determined upon account opening and Debit Card application. You are responsible for any personal tax liability related to participation in the Program or as a result of points earned or redeemed. Dean Bank is not responsible for managing or administering the Program or providing services under the Program. Program Administrator reserves the right to change these rules at any time, for any reason and without notice. Customers with questions or concerns regarding the Dean Bank Debit Card Rewards program are invited to contact 508.528.0088 or visit any branch and speak with Customer Service during regular business hours.